How to Apply
Step 1: Create an Online Account in Active
Step 2: Register
To register, please submit the following required materials into your online account:
- Enrollment deposit of $395 (if applying for financial aid, please contact our office at 888-216-0135 to have the deposit waived)
- Student and parent information
- Student grades (this does not need to be an official transcript)
- Student essay (a 300-word response to one of four quotations provided in the prompt)
Note: The student grades and essay are required for the application to be reviewed for acceptance and admission into the Academy. Please submit these materials as soon as possible to save your spot.
Step 3: Admissions Checklist / Compliance Materials
Once you have been admitted into the program, we require that you submit the following materials found in your online account:
- Student photo
- Residential Life Preference form
- Student Self-Assessment
- Travel Information form
- Release and Behavior Agreement
- Release Information form (if your child will be 18 at the time of the program, please print, sign, and re-upload the form)
- Prescription form
- Financial aid forms (for students applying for financial aid)
If you plan to apply for financial aid, please submit your financial aid application once you’ve been accepted to the Academy. We award financial aid on a first-come first-served basis, so it is best to apply as early as possible.
Note: Additional forms may be required based on the Academy you are applying to. All forms are typically due in late spring.
Please contact us with any questions at 1-888-216-0135 or MILSummerAcademy@k12.com.
Read more testimonials Read more testimonials from real people who know our work
“There are more possibilities for me now that I have a stronger Spanish background.”