- If a student is denied acceptance into an Academy program, any payment made by the family (deposit plus tuition) will be refunded in its entirety.
- If a student is accepted into the program, and voluntarily declines to enroll, written notice of cancellation to MILSummerAcademy@k12.com must be received before June 1st to receive a full refund of all payments, less a $100 application processing fee.
- By June 1, 100% of all program fees must be paid and no reimbursements will be provided for families that cancel after this date.
- If there are still spaces available and a student applies after June 1st, 100% of all program fees are required upon acceptance to the program. We ask that students applying after June 1st, submit application materials (student essay and grades) in a prompt manner for timely processing.
Cancellation Date Refund Amount
- Prior to June 1, 2020: Deposit and tuition, less $100 administrative fee
- After June 1, 2020: No refund
Send cancellation notice to:
Middlebury Interactive Languages™ Summer Academy
2300 Corporate Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Our enrollment team will be processing full refunds of any payments made to Middlebury Interactive Languages™ for attendance at the 2020 Summer Academy. This includes any deposits paid as well as tuition. Refunds will be returned via the original form of payment. If you paid via credit card, please allow three to five days for the refund to process. If you paid via check, our enrollment team will reach out to you to confirm the timeline for refund processing.
If you have booked a seat on a group flight for Granada, Salamanca, ,Beijing or Nantes, your ticket cost paid will be refunded in full by StudentUniverse. Please contact Crista Cannata with any questions via phone or email at 617-321-3256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.