Start Your Application
Ready to apply to the Academy? Great! Here, you’ll find everything you need to get started with your online application.
An enrollment deposit of $395 is required with your application. The balance of your tuition can be paid at a later date. You will also need to submit a student essay and grade report, which can be completed after filling out the preliminary questions in the application.
We review applications on a rolling basis. Once we receive your complete application, you will be notified of your admissions decision typically within three business days.
Step 1: Create an Online Account in Active
Step 2: Register
To register, please submit the following required matierals into your online account:
- Enrollment deposit of $395 (if applying for financial aid, please contact our office at 888-216-0135 to have the deposit waived)
- Student and parent information
- Student grades (this does not need to be an official transcript)
- Student essay (a 300-word response to one of four quotations provided in the prompt)
Note: The student grades and essay are required for the application to be reviewed for acceptance and admission into the Academy. Please submit these materials as soon as possible to save your spot.
Step 3: Admissions Checklist / Compliance Materials
Once you have been admitted into the program, we require that you submit the following materials found in your online account:
- Student photo
- Residential Life Preference form
- Student Self-Assessment
- Travel Information form
- Release and Behavior Agreement
- Release Information form (if your child will be 18 at the time of the program, please print, sign, and re-upload the form)
- Perscription form
- Financial aid forms (for students applying for financial aid)
If you plan to apply for financial aid, please submit your financial aid application once you’ve been accepted to the Academy. We award financial aid on a first-come first-served basis, so it is best to apply as early as possible.
Note: Additional forms may be required based on the Academy you are applying to. All forms are typically due in spring.
Please contact us with any questions at 1-888-216-0135 or MILSummerAcademy@k12.com.