Join our team, apply today!
Thank you for your interest in working with Middlebury Interactive Languages™ Summer Academy!
We are passionate about bringing a world-class language immersion experience to rising 8th grade through 12th grade graduated students. Our dedicated team is comprised of a rich and diverse group of talented professionals with expertise ranging from language education, curriculum, and residential life.
We have seasonal positions available at one US-based Academy in Colchester, Vermont and seasonal positions at our study abroad sites in Granada, Spain, Salamanca, Spain, Beijing, China, and Nantes, France.
summer positions currently available:
- Site Manager, Vermont
- Head Nurse, Vermont
- Assistant Nurse, Vermont
- Director of Academics, Vermont
- Director of Residential Life, Vermont
- Assistant Director of Residential Life, Vermont
- Academy Head—Spanish, Vermont
- Academy Head—Arabic, Vermont
- Academy Head—Chinese, Vermont
- Academy Head—French, Vermont
- Program Assistant, Vermont
- Residential Advisor—Arabic, Vermont
- Residential Advisor—Chinese, Vermont
- Residential Advisor—French, Vermont
- Residential Advisor—Spanish, Vermont
- Dorm Head—Arabic, Vermont
- Dorm Head—Chinese, Vermont
- Dorm Head—French, Vermont
- Dorm Head—Spanish, Vermont
- Activity Coordinator, Vermont
- Technology Manager, Vermont
- Social Media Intern, Vermont
- Health Assistant, Vermont
- Teacher—Arabic, Vermont
- Teacher—Spanish, Vermont
- Teacher—Chinese, Vermont
- Teacher—French, Vermont
- Operations Manager, Vermont
- Academic Director—Granada, Spain
- Academic Director—Nantes, France
- Academic Director—Salamanca, Spain
A note about Middlebury Interactive Languages™ Summer Academy and K12 Inc.
Middlebury Interactive Languages was formed in 2010 as a joint venture between K12 Inc. and Middlebury College, a recognized international leader in language pedagogy. In 2016, the College sold its ownership interest to K12 Inc. Under this new ownership, the Academy continues to offer the same residential and academic programming to our students. When you click on the link to view individual job postings, you will be taken to the K12 hiring portal. Please complete the application for the position(s) you are interested in, and we will follow up shortly with next steps.